Welcome to #253 of The Today’s Leader Podcast This episode is one of those times, where you do truly count your blessings. I have been privileged to interview some amazing leaders from around the world and today is no different. Robert “Bo” Brabo is today’s guest and the interview is amazing.
Bo and I discussed
– Values Based and getting the right fit for your team.
– How Values-based businesses gain greater engagement and as an outcome of that greater profits
– Zero defect environment in the White House – The leadership required for when you get one shot at it
– Caring for your Team.
– Why Leaders should speak last
– Encompassing a fail forward approach
Connect with Bo at – https://www.robertbrabo.com/
In today’s disruptive world, good leadership skills will always stand you in great stead. If you are looking to build better leadership skills, check out T